SPECIAL OFFER: Tuition Reduced By Half On All Courses
Mar 23, 2017 • 12:07 PM
We are happy to pass these savings on to new students who enroll in our 2017 class by reducing all of our course tuitions by nearly 50%. Tuition for our 13 hour introductory program (FIGI) is now only $99.95 (formerly $195). Such a deal!
The tuition for our 150 hour Professional Certification Training Program has been reduced to $1495 (originally $3495) with extended payments as low as $177/month for nine months. If you enroll, you will learn how guided imagery can be used to:
• Explore an imaginary place that is very beautiful, peaceful, safe, secure, and private where you can rest, relax, and heal (Personal Place Imagery).
• Evoke a feeling state that is appropriate for any personal challenges you may face (i.e. how to get more courage, patience, creativity, energy, etc.) (Evocative Imagery).
• Communicate with the head of your inner cheerleading team who is a source of great personal knowledge and wisdom, and an invaluable helper in taming your inner critic (Inner Advisor Imagery).
• Discover the source of why you feel the way you do by using the Affect Bridge to return to the first time you felt that way. Once there, you can review and complete that event from a contemporary adult perspective (Regression Imagery).
• Resolve the inner conflicts that can sabotage success in any weight control, drug or alcohol dependence, smoking cessation, or exercise training program that exists (e.g. one part of you wants to quit while another part doesn’t want to). (Resistance Imagery).
• Meet your inner child or even your inner children and how to bring them up to date with what’s happened in your life (Inner Child Imagery).
• Teach children how to reduce anxiety associated with medical procedures, and how to deal more effectively with pain, stress, and trauma (Pediatric Imagery).
• Help heal the emotional wounds in yourself or others who are survivors of adult or childhood trauma (PTSD Imagery).
• Relieve pain and other symptoms and improve tolerance of medical procedures in people with cancer, chronic pain, AIDS, and other catastrophic and life-threatening illnesses (Somatic Imagery).
• Support dying patients and their caregivers, and help their family members move through the predictable stages of grieving following loss (Transformational Imagery).
These tuition discounts will continue until May 1, 2017, and may be discontinued sooner once our 2017 class is full.
If you've ever thought about getting Professionally Certified by the Academy, here's an outstanding opportunity to join our 2017 class and save a bunch of money If you pay through PayPal's "Bill Me Later" option, you'll have no interest or fees and up to six months to pay!
To qualify for this special tuition discount, you must enroll in Certification Training or the Imagery Courses you wish to take before April 30, 2017, and complete all requirements by December 31, 2017. We suggest that you enroll right away, for it ends when the few remaining openings in our 2017 class are filled or on April 30, 2017 at the latest.
REVISED & REFRESHED: The New AGI Website
Dec 17, 2016 • 02:20 PM
NEW: The Imagery Store
Dec 17, 2016 • 02:19 PM
Check out the many new offerings in the Academy's Imagery Store if you'd like to experience some of the best guided imagery audios for reducing anxiety, managing stress, controlling pain, improving sleep, overcoming chronic fatigue and panic attacks, preparing for surgery or chemotherapy, and for enhancing creativity and problem solving abilities. To visit the Imagery Store, click here.
NEW: Video Conferencing & Preceptorships
Nov 07, 2015 • 11:23 AM
Every faculty member and student who attended the last Academy preceptorship in September participated online for all four days of the event. Here’s what several participants had to say about their experience:
Keep in Touch with AGI
Oct 05, 2015 • 09:17 AM