Many of us have been traumatized by all that we have lost as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic. Others have been traumatized by the heart-breaking violence occurring in Ukraine which has affected family members, friends, and all those who recall traumatic memories from their own prior violent experiences.This has led to a world-wide increase in alcoholism, drug abuse, domestic violence, social isolation, suicides, and other post-traumatic stress disorders.
My definition of “trauma" is ”any life experience that seriously exceeds our ability to cope.” When traumatized, humans tend to freeze emotionally and although our "knowing brain" may realize that we survived the trauma, our "feeling brain" gets stuck and believes that the trauma is still going on or could soon occur again. As a result, our brains become hyper-vigilant, looking out to prepare ourselves for the next traumatic experience which could be just around the corner.
Fortunately, many of these post-traumatic problems can be significantly helped by a variety of advanced guided imagery techniques that can often avoid the need for long-term psychotropic medications or invasive medical procedures.
Major Tuition Reductions Announced for Professional Certification Training
In order to increase the number of health educators and clinicians trained to utilize these advanced techniques, the Academy for Guided Imagery announces major tuition cuts on selected guided imagery courses and the lowest Professional Certification Training tuition ever offered!
For a limited time, tuition for our 13 hour Fundamentals of Interactive Guided training program (FIGI) is now only $99.95 (formerly $195). Such a deal!
Even better, the tuition for our 150 hour Professional Certification Training Program (usually $3495) has been reduced to only $1495 with extended payments as low as $177/month for nine months. Imagerysm
These discounts will end as soon as our 2022 class is full or on May 31, 2022, whichever is sooner.
By enrolling in Certification Training, you will learn how to use Interactive Guided Imagerysm to:
• Create and explore a personal inner imaginary place that is beautiful, peaceful, safe, secure, private, and free of pain, stress and trauma where one can rest, relax, recharge their emotional batteries, and heal (Personal Place Imagery).
• Evoke an emotional quality or feeling state that will support any personal challenges one faces (e.g., how to feel more courage, determination, patience, creativity, etc.) (Evocative Imagery).
• Communicate with the head of one's inner cheerleading team who is a source of great personal knowledge, wisdom, and support, and who serves as an invaluable helper in taming one’s inner critic (Inner Advisor Imagery).
• Discover the etiologic source of why one feels the way they do by using Affect Bridge Imagery to return to the first time they felt that way. Once there, they can review that event from a more contemporary adult perspective (Regression Imagery).
• Resolve resistance and inner conflicts that can sabotage success in any weight control, drug or alcohol dependence, smoking cessation, or exercise training program (e.g., one inner part wants to quit while another part doesn’t want to) (Resistance Relief Imagery).
• Meet one's inner child or even their inner children and learn how to catch them up with what’s happened in their life (Inner Child Imagery).
• Teach pediatric imagery to real children to reduce their anxiety associated with medical procedures, and to cope more effectively with pain, stress, and trauma (Pediatric Imagery).
• Help heal the emotional wounds in oneself or others who are survivors of adult or childhood trauma (PTSD Imagery).
• Relieve pain and improve tolerance of medical procedures in people with cancer, chronic pain, AIDS, MS, ALS, and other catastrophic and life-threatening illnesses (Somatic Imagery).
• Support dying patients and their caregivers, and help family members move through the predictable stages of grieving following loss (Transformational Imagery).
To qualify for this special tuition discount, you must enroll in Certification Training or the FIGI course before our 2022 class is filled or when this tuition discount ends on May 31, 2022. You must also complete all training requirements no later than December 31, 2022.
International students, those with disabilities or ongoing family or work responsibilities can now actively participate online without having to travel to Los Angeles. For more information and the requirements for attending the two live Preceptorship 0webinars in June and September, click here.
If you'd like to become recognized as an expert in using guided imagery and enjoy all the other benefits of Academy Certification, we encourage you to register right away, for available space is limited and with this discount offer, we expect our 2022 class to fill quickly.
Given the uncertain and unstable condition of the world in which we now live, this could be one of your last opportunities to receive Professional Certification Training from the Academy, especially at such a significant discount.
To find out more about the Academy's Professional Certification Training Program, click here.
To complete an online application and enroll online, click here.
You are receiving this notice because you joined our Email List, registered for a training program or conference sponsored by the Academy and a strategic partner, or obtained a product from the Imagery Store. To continue to receive the latest news about tuition and product discounts, new CE training courses, conferences, webinars, and other information related to Interactive Guided Imagerysm, click here to Subscribe.
To be permanently removed from the AGI Email List, click here to Unsubscribe.
Here’s what several participants had to say about their experience: